Bangsamoro Islamic Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Site PortalSite Portal  GSMProduct  Forum Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanted Forum Moderator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PinoySuck
Moderating team
Moderating team
PinoySuck

Wanted Forum Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Wanted Forum Moderator   Wanted Forum Moderator EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:31 am

I as a administrators I am looking for few good men and women that might be interested in becoming a forum moderator. You need to determine the best route for our site as well as to familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum. One main qualification that we are looking for in new moderators is their active participation on the boards and ability to provide guidance to members and ready use your skills on our site.You will work within our policies and goals. Increase forum activity, decrease out of control threads, increase new registration, expand topics, and provide posters with answers. If you think you have what it takes to come on board, prove that you deserve it!

Moderator Compensation

1. The Moderator Position is a Volunteer Job meaning you don't get paid in normal salary like other career fields do.
2. There is compensation but it is only discussed to the mod team and cannot be revealed to the general public.
3. Even though this is a volunteer job you are expected to act accordingly in a professional manner, however keeping the boards in a fun and cheerful mood is highly encouraged as well.
4. Know how to Create Friendster Application.
5. Know how to create Cool Lay-outs.

I am looking forward from you. We are for the moment looking for 5-10 moderators.

I as Admin I will choose moderator. So please show and prove it to us!

Br.

Last edited by Rontok82 on Mon May 16, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pinoylink.forumtl.com
mazda

Wanted Forum Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted Forum Moderator   Wanted Forum Moderator EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:41 am

Go go go go ... sa mga gustong maging FMOD pagkakataon nyo na.
Back to top Go down

Wanted Forum Moderator
Page 1 of 1