Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 37
Location : Makati City, Philippines
|Subject: Wanted Forum Moderator Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:31 am|| |
I as a administrators I am looking for few good men and women that might be interested in becoming a forum moderator. You need to determine the best route for our site as well as to familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum. One main qualification that we are looking for in new moderators is their active participation on the boards and ability to provide guidance to members and ready use your skills on our site.You will work within our policies and goals. Increase forum activity, decrease out of control threads, increase new registration, expand topics, and provide posters with answers. If you think you have what it takes to come on board, prove that you deserve it!
1. The Moderator Position is a Volunteer Job meaning you don't get paid in normal salary like other career fields do.
2. There is compensation but it is only discussed to the mod team and cannot be revealed to the general public.
3. Even though this is a volunteer job you are expected to act accordingly in a professional manner, however keeping the boards in a fun and cheerful mood is highly encouraged as well.
4. Know how to Create Friendster Application.
5. Know how to create Cool Lay-outs.
I am looking forward from you. We are for the moment looking for 5-10 moderators.
I as Admin I will choose moderator. So please show and prove it to us!
Last edited by Rontok82 on Mon May 16, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-03-30
|Subject: Re: Wanted Forum Moderator Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:41 am|| |
Go go go go ... sa mga gustong maging FMOD pagkakataon nyo na.