We strive to maintain the community forum as a credible resource for online merchants with a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. This guide explains how we work to accomplish this goal, by explaining the rules/regulations of the GSMSUPORT Forums.
This forum is made publicly available for the community in order to provide a valuable resource for GSMSupport enthusiasts
located all over the world. In order to keep this forum a valuable resource, we require all forum members to abide by the rules.
Violation of any of these rules will result in consequences determined on a case-by-case basis.[/b]
• Profanity and discriminatory remarks are not tolerated.
• Inflammatory remarks, intended to hurt or offend a member and/or moderator, are not tolerated.
• Spamming, public or private, will result in a user ban.
• Pornography, warez and illegal content may not be linked from this forum.
• Signatures must be limited to two lines. Failing to comply with these guidelines will result in the removal of the signature.
• Postings must be placed in the appropriate forum channel and contain a descriptive subject line. Postings placed in inappropriate forum channels will be considered off-topic and either moved or deleted. Nondescriptive titles and descriptions will be renamed.
• Linked and locked topics are pruned regularly. If you have a question about where a topic resides, please PM a Moderator before starting a new topic asking where it went or posting a duplicate thread of the original topic. Moderators are happy to provide a link to thread locations as well as explain the reasoning behind why a thread is locked and/or removed.
• If you are linking to external content, you should link directly to that content. It is unacceptable to use link-thru systems to mask the originating URL.
• Cross-posting (posting the same content in multiple channels) is not tolerated. All duplicate posts will be deleted.
• Post bumping is not permitted.
• If a thread is deleted by a moderator and the offending user attempts to re-post a similar thread, it is possible that the user will lose “member” privileges.
• The forum is not an acceptable channel to report software bugs. If you find a reproducible bug in your storefront, please submit a “bug report” from your admin panel.
• User profiles, including signatures with inappropriate content, will be modified without notification.
• Abusive behavior of any kind will not be tolerated and may result in the ban of the involved accounts. If you have experienced abusive behavior from a community member, please inform a Forum Moderator .
• If you feel a forum moderator is abusing forum rules or behaving unethically, please contact Rontok82 site administrator via PM.